Friday, August 7, 2009

My life

Seriously! How is it that I forget to pay some tickets and spend 36 hours in jail, in isolation, then being moved in with general pop, rotated all over the place, transferred all over the place even different cities, have to change into those sexy orange outfits and hang out with psychos and crack whores, Coy gets around his warrants without paying for YEARS finally gets called on them and he gets to FOLLOW the cop to the station so his car doesn't get towed, gets to hang out in his own cell with a COT, get offered a book, magazines and hang out for two hours and he is done?!?! WTF?!?! Now I am out $650 and I get to spend the rest of my life wondering who I effed over in a past life to earn the luck I got stuck with in this one!!! Murphey's Law? I gots it!

No comments:

Post a Comment