Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Claudius the drool monster!

Two days ago Claudius turned into the uber drool monster. I mean normally he drools a little bit, but this was ridiculous. The trip to the vet today lead to; a Ranula (Causes a soft swelling under the tongue that leads to difficulty in chewing or swallowing.) Which his causing him discomfort, and problems eating, drinking and cleaning himself. He got some minor blood work today as well as an antibiotic, and an anti-inflammatory to take twice a day. Hopefully that will help clear everything up however if not it will lead to more blood work, x-rays, surgery, anesthesia and/or more! I am praying it won't be that serious, not only for my very empty bank account but for Claudius. I know he has no patience for being sick or being messed with.

If anyone is willing to help out with his bills without buying anything from me, feel free to contact his vet Park Cities Animal Hospital and you can contribute directly to his bills. Thank you. Poor bugger is so drooly!!!

I am also accepting prayers, good thoughts and/or vibes, and love. Thanks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment